Spring Cleaning Checklist
Winter has moved on and it’s time to turn our heads to spring cleaning. We have chosen a few items that we believe are important to help everyone out with their cleaning. Below is our list that we use when cleaning our homes. Let us know if you have any cleaning items to add.
- Cleaning windows and windowsills
- Vacuum curtains/drapes
- Dust corners for cobwebs and dust bunnies (it’s amazing how many pop up on the winter)
- Steam cleaning carpets and rugs. Call Guardian Carpet Cleaning. This is our specialty.
- Sweep and mop floors including cleaning hardwood flooring
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Replace light bulbs as needed
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Cleaning behind washer and clothes dryer
- Cleaning the clothes dryer lint trap and the vent leading outside
- Cleaning and Rotating your mattresses
- Dust and vacuum furniture. We will be glad to give you an estimate for cleaning your furniture.
Guardian Carpet Cleaning is here to answer any questions you may have regarding cleaning your carpet, rugs, hardwood floors, and furniture. We hope by sharing some of the things we do in our own homes that it was helpful to you. If you found this helpful, please share with your friends and family.